2. Copyright and Trademark
The copyright in all content, graphics, tables, images and underlying codes of the Website other than the materials submitted by visitors (“Visitor Materials”), belongs to the DBA and is hereby asserted. The DBA name and logo is a trademark of the Design Business Association.
3. Data Protection and Privacy
The personal data that you provide ("the Data") to us is collected for the purpose of:
1. researching the type of users which browse our list of members and visits our website.
2. enabling DBA improve the facilities and services that the DBA offers to its members
3. informing you of any forthcoming events and to advertise the services provided by DBA
4. enabling the members to advertise their services on the DBA website
We do not disclose any Data to any third parties, other than to the DBA professional support providers, or if required by law. We will not use the Data for any other purpose than that indicated in this statement. Please notify the DBA immediately by emailing the DBA on: email@example.com or writing to: The DBA, 35-39 Old Street, London, EC1V 9HX if any of your details alter or are incorrect or if you wish to enquire what Data we are holding of you. If you wish us to amend or erase any part of the Data relating to you, we will do so, subject to compliance with any statutory requirements.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other supporting regulations for the time being force, we have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the Data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
Newsletters and occasional mailings are made by the DBA to those of it's members, who given their prior consent to it. If you do not wish to continue to receive such mailings or would like to subscribe to them, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Storage and processing of confidential financial information (which includes credit card and payment details) ("Confidential Financial Information")
When on-line services are provided, security measures are taken so that your Confidential